All you need to know about your holiday at Villaggio Barricata
We are hard at work getting ready for the opening of the season, full of energy and enthusiasm, because we CANNOT WAIT TO WELCOME YOU IN OUR VILLAGE!
1. Up to how many days before my arrival can I cancel my booking?
Today you are largely protected by our cancellation terms. In view of the present health emergency, we have made our cancellation terms even more flexible in this way:
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 7 days before arrival: for stays in the period 06/05-21/05 and 12/09-19/09
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 14 days before arrival: for stays in the period 22/05-06/08 and 29/08-11/09
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 21 days before arrival: for stays in the period 07/08- 28/08
If you book before 31/03/2021, you will have an exclusive advantage: the COVID CANCELLATION GUARANTEE. Up to 1 day before your arrival, in the event of a positive test certificate, you can move your stay to another period in summer 2021 or 2022 without losing any of the amount you have already paid!
2. In the event of a cancellation, am I entitled to a refund of the entire paid amount?
The amount paid as Confirmatory Deposit will be returned to the Guest minus 60.00 Euros.
3. How is the deposit refunded?
Simply send an email to our booking office with your bank details (IBAN and BIC) and your booking number.
4. What is the amount of the deposit required to confirm the booking?
If you book before 15/12, you will enjoy the benefits of the EARLY BOOKING OFFER and will only be charged €100 instead of 30% of the total amount of your holiday.
5. Can I change the dates of my booking?
Up to 14 days before your arrival date, you can request by email or telephone that our booking team change the dates of your holiday. No penalty will be applied to the new quote.
6. What hygiene and safety measures do you plan to put in place for guests staying in your establishment?
As always, the safety of our guests and staff members continues to be our top priority. In response to the current health emergency, we have taken further steps to tighten our cleaning and hygiene procedures within the villages. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEM ALL →
7. Are there restrictions on the days of arrival/departure and the duration of the holiday?
Our policy is one of maximum flexibility towards the guest.
You can choose to arrive and depart on any day of the week.
- minimum stay of 2 nights from 06/05 to 21/05 and from 12/09 to 19/09
- minimum stay of 7 nights from 22/05 to 11/09
Free arrival and departure days, except for:
- FROM 22/05 TO 11/09 arrivals and departures allowed only on Saturdays for the following accommodations: SATURNO XXXL and SUPER MIAMI This page is constantly being updated, so please stay tuned to stay informed about further developments.