we are working to prepare the opening of the season, full of energy and enthusiasm, because we are looking forward to welcoming you to our holiday village!
1. Up to how many days before my arrival can I cancel my booking? Today you are largely protected by our cancellation terms. In the face of this health emergency, we have made our cancellation terms even more flexible, as written below:
cancellation with fully refundable deposit up to 3 days before arrival: for stays from opening until 11/06
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 7 days before arrival: for stays in the period 12/09-19/09
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 14 days from arrival: for stays in the period 12/06-05/08 and 28/08-11/09
cancellation with refundable deposit up to 21 days from arrival: for stays in the period 06/08- 27/08
Moreover, you will have an exclusive benefit: the COVID CANCELLATION GUARANTEE. Up to 1 day before your arrival, in the event of a positive swab certificate or travel restrictions imposed by the government and regions, you will be able to move your stay to another period in summer 2022 without losing anything of the amount already paid!
2. In case of cancellation, am I entitled to a refund of the full amount paid?
The amount paid as Confirmation Deposit will be refunded to the Guest, minus a charge of 60,00 euros.
3. How is the refund of the deposit returned? You will just have to send an email to our booking office indicating your bank details (IBAN and BIC) and the number of your booking.
4. How much is the deposit required to confirm the booking?
If you book before 14/05, you will enjoy the advantages of the EARLY BOOKING OFFERand you will be asked only 20% instead of 30% of the total amount of your holiday.
5. Can I change the dates of my booking?
Up to 14 days before the date of arrival, you can request via email or telephone that our booking team moves the dates of your holiday. No penalty will be applied to the new quote.
6. Which hygiene and safety measures will you provide for your guests? The safety of our guests and staff members remains our top priority. In response to the current health emergency, we have taken further measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more stringent.
7. Do you have any restrictions on arrival / departure days and on the duration of the holiday?
Our policy ensures maximum flexibility for the guest. You can choose to arrive and depart on any day of the week.
- minimum stay of 2 nights from 06/05 to 21/05 and from 12/09 to 19/09
- minimum stay of 7 nights from 22/05 to 11/09
Open days of arrivals and departures, with the exception of:
- FROM 22/05 TO 11/09 arrivals and departures allowed only on Saturdays in the following types: SATURNO XXXL and SUPER MIAMI