Becoming part of such an organised "community" implies in the current health situation (but with a view to rapid, favourable evolution):
- first of all, by the organization, to regulate the "life" inside the structure in order to guarantee all guests to enjoy the goods and services they have purchased, and which represent the peculiar characteristics of this type of holiday: the water park, the beach, the restaurants, the entertainment, the sport, etc.;
- by the guests to accept the established recommendations of behaviour and to be monitored at a health level, before entering the community and possibly during the stay, as an essential prerequisite to be able to safely use all common places and services.
The arriving families will be welcomed, before check-in, in a specially prepared area outside the facility where the health status will be checked by measuring body temperature.
The positive outcome of the check in will give the right of access to the check in of the structure.
CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- Only the head of the group/head of the family will show up at the check in counter while the family will wait in a special waiting area.
- The check in procedures will be aimed at avoiding crowds and minimizing the time spent in the reception area.
- Guests must make the pre-checkin before arrival by sending all the necessary information for registration and a copy of the identity document that will be shown on arrival,
- At check in, the guest's identity will be verified using the original identity document and credit card authorization will be acquired;
- There will be lanes for access to the counters with delimitation of interpersonal distances and delimited spaces where to wait neatly for one's turn, without creating groups.
The already high health standards normally applied at the village will be further enhanced by using sophisticated, cutting-edge sanitization products and techniques in every context, including accommodation units, common areas, toilet facilities and pools, in accordance with the provisions established by the Healthcare Authorities.
ENTERTAINMENT, SPORT AND WELLNESS
3 are the key points of the new organization:
Where?... in our large outdoor spaces!
Who with?... with a team of professional entertainers and sports instructors!
Why?.. because we feel like having fun, doing exercise and “socializing” - although in a new way!
Relation between the team and guests: distancing is not a problem!
The team will interact with guests without resorting to physical contact or being too close to them.
In this regard, proxemics, which defines the distance between people, helps uThe team will interact with guests without resorting to physical contact or being too close to them.
In this regard, proxemics, which defines the distance between people, helps us:
- close: from 0 to about 45 cm ?
- personal: from 45 cm to about 1.2 m ?
- social: from 1.2 to about 3.5 m ?
- public: over 3.5 m ?
Games/riddles/group dances will be organized in large open areas, such as poolside areas or the beach, where our entertainers perform or manage the games from their DJ-speaker station and guests watch from a distance or remotely.
Sports and fitness
Guests will enjoy doing lots of individual or family sports and participating in challenging competitions: tennis, beach tennis, archery, darts, jogging and cycling. Of course, materials and tools will be sanitized with disinfectants every time they are used.
Fitness lessons (including water aerobics, aerobic fitness, ground holistic fitness) will be held on large outdoor spaces or water pools, with well-spaced participants and in several turns during the day.
Lessons may also be followed live on Facebook to participate remotely, for example from the terraces of the accommodation units.
The traditional mini club will be replaced by special happenings and formats throughout the day, held and managed outdoors only. Activities will be scheduled at certain hours and places, and children will have to confirm their participation in advance.
Each child will have an assigned space and - as in a big game - be required to respect the “borders” with the other participants. Activities imply both play with games and dances and artistic creation.
Baby-dances: the large spaces available will enable us to carry out the most popular activity with children. We will arrange the dance area with marks on the floor or hula-hops to ensure distancing and dancing. Parents will be responsible for supervising and “containing” younger children.
Football School - Tennis School
Children may join our Football School and Tennis School run by federal instructors and follow a specific programme tailored to meet the new requirements: they will be divided into small groups practicing shooting, saving and juggling individually and in turn.
As for tennis, private lessons may be held for both adults and children.
Every night you will safely enjoy our shows. In order to manage the audience while respecting social distances, seats will be previously placed at an appropriate distance, organized for both individual and family use. Depending on the number of guests in the village, new performances of the shows will be held upon reservation of seats. Access to the theatre will be regulated based on assigned seats, creating supervised entrances and exits.
New professional figures
Our Hospitality Hostesses and Stewards will always be available to give assistance and information, and to organize orderly access ways and a correct use of spaces at all our events.
We will upload everything we have talked about so far on our social media channels: sports lessons, events, games, and shows will be visible and you may also participate remotely, from your accommodation unit, via smartphone or tablet.
We also plan to create a real WEB TV, with contents and programmes, both recorded and live, of all the activities carried out.
Thanks to constant cleaning and sanitization of the water and the pool surfaces, our waterpark will be an enjoyable place for our guests, to be however used responsibly in compliance with the safety regulations, and subjected to constant close monitoring by our staff.
Therefore, you are kindly requested to accept all the procedures that will be implemented, because they are aimed at safeguarding your health and safety.
- Access to the pools will be limited and regulated within the limits of the permitted capacities.
- Separate entrances and exits will be created, manned by our staff, in order to avoid gatherings.
- Distances between the people must be respected at the pools and on the slides.
- Sun loungers and umbrellas will be placed by our staff at an adequate distance (individually or grouped by family), and this layout must be respected for the entire time of use. Sun loungers will be sanitized before use by a new guest.
- The outdoor showers can be used by one person at a time, without creating gatherings while waiting, respecting the safety distances.
At the entrance to the beach you will find the reception desk of the bathing establishment where you can rent equipment (sun loungers and umbrellas, pedal boats, canoes, stand up paddles). You are recommended to reserve the weekly rental of sun loungers and umbrellas in advance.
There will be entrance and exit routes for people to move to and from the umbrella, respecting the safety distances.
The umbrellas and sun loungers for each family will be placed at a safety distance in relation to the access and bathing paths.
The outdoor showers can be used by one person at a time, without creating gatherings while waiting, respecting the safety distances.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
To this end, it will be necessary to work upon reservation. Therefore, our guests are kindly requested to book their table at the restaurant of their choice and, if possible, avoid showing up on the spot without having notified of their presence in advance. This way more service shifts can be organized at lunch or dinner and the room will be prepared in such a way as to ensure safety distances.
The restaurants are equipped to provide takeaway and delivery service to guests’ accommodation units, to be reserved and ordered by phone or app (more information on the service will be available upon arrival at the village).
SUPERMARKET AND SHOPPING
The supermarket will provide delivery service to guests’ accommodation units, to be ordered by phone or app (more information on the service will be available upon arrival at the village).
Flows, entrances and exits will be regulated and the use of masks and gloves will be compulsory at the shops as well.
Each person/family is recommended to have their own equipment, if possible (tennis, balls, boules).
The equipment owned by the village (ping-pong, bows, arrows, canoes, paddles) will be sanitized after each use.
This service will be available 24 hours a day for any type of emergency, including specialist assistance.
A FEW RECOMMENDATIONS ACCOMANDAZIONE
The main symptom is fever, which can occur both with a slight rise (below 38°C) and with values above 38°C. Therefore, any feverish rise deserves attention, especially if associated with coughing or hard breathing.
An unusual feeling of tiredness, a decrease or loss of taste and/or smell are also symptoms to be taken into consideration.
In a smaller percentage of cases, the disease can occur with conjunctivitis or diarrhoea. Although these conditions are attributable to other often trivial diseases, it is appropriate not to neglect their diagnostic significance.
Should you experience the symptoms listed above, you are invited to contact the Management. We will guarantee our presence and help, while respecting your privacy.
We wish you a pleasant, longed-for and well-deserved holiday!
We are here for you, and to give you all the assistance you need.
Contact us and we will answer you as soon as possible!