proud to make you discover and fall in love with the Po Delta Natural Park
By boat to discover the wonderful Delta Po Natural Park. Our excursions last approximately 2 hours during which: we sail on the main branch of the Po, we venture into the narrowest canals, we discover the characteristics of the territory according to the tour (the Goro lighthouse if we go south, the floods of the Sacca del Canarin if we go north), we admire the local flora and fauna and stop for a walk on the beach, a swim or a nice aperitif.
- Baptism of water: every day in the pool to do an intro dive, try to breathe underwater with diving equipment.
- 1-2 times a week we organize the night dive in the pool, a magical experience to try diving at night with only the light of the moon and torches
- Bubblemaker: a mini-diving course for children between the ages of 8 and 10, consisting of a brief theoretical introduction on equipment and safety, followed by a real dive in the pool.
- PADI diving courses for beginners and experts, with the release of a regular diving license recognized all over the world
- Sea diving to discover the wrecks and Tegnùe di Chioggia.
- Collaboration with Y-40 the deep joy in Montegrotto Terme, the deepest thermal water pool in the world, where we will be happy to accompany anyone who wants to live this wonderful experience
At our facility it is possible to rent bicycles for adults and children, choosing between the classic City Bikes or the more sporty Mountain Bikes. Thanks to the collaboration with the Pro Loco and the Municipality of Porto Tolle, we have detailed maps to discover the itineraries of the Delta Po Natural Park dedicated to cycling thanks to our organized excursions.
this year the Mermaiding Mania arrives in Villaggio Barricata! Thanks to the Mermaid Swim Experience course and our costumes equipped with monofins, you can learn to swim like a real little mermaid !